Sunday, July 18, 2010

My Swan Song

My jewelry is now being shown at Swan Song in Maiden Rock, WI.

It is about an hour from St. Paul and in about the quaintest little town you ever did see. The Gallery owner is a women I have worked with in the past. She kept saying how excited she was for me that I found this new media and was doing so well with it.

I am excited too. While I have had paintings in galleries before, having my jewelry sold somewhere (especially somewhere as special as Swan Song) is an important benchmark in becoming a jeweler. The nicest thing about the whole experience is that I have a ton of new ideas for displaying my work, for new pieces, new ways to approach galleries, and an overall better clarity on what I am doing! Things that can only be learned along the way.

I am excited too!

swansongcontemporaryarts.blogspot.com

No comments: