Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Elemental Wolves

Often I use google images to find source material for my paintings (unless you have a wolf-pup, rooster, prairie dog, or eight-point buck I can sketch, google images is a lame, but efficient method). I Almost always find myself sidetracked when I find artwork of the same subject matter in the search. For example, today I was looking for wolves to print out and paint . I then came across this gem. I don't know if I can muster up the tenacity to start the project knowing my competition. I sincerely suggest visiting elfwood.com

2 comments:

Trudy said...

http://www.caiguoqiang.com/shell.php?sid=2

have you seen these wolves?
NEATO!

HolyFrap said...

These aren't very well drawn at all.... if you're interested in these types of drawings, visit Devianart.com, and you will find thousands of artists who produce this type of art with an enormous amount of talent.